Stockholm School of Economics provides an exceptional study environment to students from all over the world. Students are looking for countries with a strong course and high reputation because of the need for business experts across the globe. Stockholm School of Economics Sweden is one of the few countries in the world with a relatively small population and a high quality education system.
It is one of the best study destinations in Europe, with many top-ranked business schools. If you want to do business course while studying abroad then Sweden should be one of your first choice. Through this blog you will learn the list of top business schools in Sweden in detail about their admission requirements, cost, scholarships etc.
About Stockholm School of Economics
Stockholm School of Economics is a private business school located in the Vasastden district of the city in the central part of Stockholm, Sweden. The Stockholm School of Economics was founded in 1909 on private initiative in response to rapid industrialization and a growing need for well-educated businessmen and company managers and has maintained close ties with
The business community since then. SSE offers PhD and executive education programs as well as BSc, MSc and MBA programs. Stockholm School of Economics performs well in the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
The Stockholm School of Economics is an academic center for aspiring students and researchers from around the world. By working closely with corporate partners and the society at large, SSE has been creating opportunities for its graduates for over 100 years.
Read More. Rama University Kanpur Scholarship Placement
Why study at Stockholm School of Economics?
The main reasons why you should study at Stockholm School of Economics are given below-
- More than 90% of students studying at Stockholm School of Economics find employment within 3 months of finishing their studies.
- The full range of professional programs is researched and developed in close collaboration with the business communities, giving UG excellent prospects to achieve leading positions in business, NGOs, government, media and politics or start their own companies. does.
- The career management team provides information, training and support in employability skills for the corporate environment.
- By offering a wide range of professional development workshops, personalized career guidance and online resources, the Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) focuses on developing students’ strengths and self-assessment.
Stockholm School of Economics Placement
The placement information in Stockholm School of Economics is given below-
- The placement team at the Stockholm School of Economics offers students an initial internship in which students can work for six months after graduation and continue further studies.
- Stockholm School of Economics also organizes many workshops and other programs for resume building, interviews and similar processes required for future placements and is made available for students to make themselves placeable and acquire new skills. can learn and so onMake your resume so that they are easily selected.At Stockholm School of Economics, students are properly allocated and provided with administrative and academic support that enhances their experience, leading to smooth placement.
- Stockholm School of Economics offers a web portal called Hub for Careers which is open to all students, employees and employers to find jobs and even post job listings.
Stockholm School of Economics Ranking
According to a recent report, the Master of Finance program of Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) has been ranked 18th in the world. The Financial Times has ranked the Master of Management program as the seventh best in the world. Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) ranks second. The 26 universities in the world by QS among economics universities is Sweden’s only privately sponsored institution.
The Stockholm School of Economics is ranked 13th in Sweden and 1076th in the World 2022 overall ranking, as well as achieving the top 50% in 40 academic subjects.
Stockholm School of Economics Acceptance Rate
Stockholm School of Economics is one of the top 6 universities in Sweden that offers the highest acceptance rate for international students.
- Fourth on the list, Stockholm of Economics has an average acceptance rate of 24%.
- In the current year, as per the records, around 33,000 students are pursuing higher education in the university.
- Applications for courses starting in August 2020 increased from 12,499 in 2020 to 14,904. This shows an increase of around 19.2%.
- With the higher number of applicants applying each year, the acceptance rate is likely to decrease.
The requirements for the UG program at Stockholm School of Economics are very simple and straightforward.
- The student must have graduated high school with 60% marks and must have completed 18 years of age before enrolling in the degree program.
- Prove your English proficiency:
- The General English Language Requirements are studies that are equivalent to the Swedish Higher Secondary English Course 6.
- Students must have completed a course in mathematics equivalent to the level of mathematics taught at Swedish universities and must have approximately ten years of mathematics study.
- This simply means that you need to take an internationally recognized English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOEFL and make sure it meets the requirements of the branch and university to which you are applying.
The qualifications for obtaining a master’s degree from the Stockholm School of Economics are as follows:
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university or an equivalent degree from Swedish Candidatexmen.
- English proficiency: Get a good IELTSor TOEFLscore.
- GRE/GMAT scores are also mandatory.
- PHD. The qualifications for are as follows:
- The previous completed degree must be in the same field of study.
- The applicant must also submit the thesis submitted in the previous degree along with the application.
- Proficiency in both English and Swedish may be required as some seminars may be conducted in Swedish.
Step by step application process to apply is given-
Step 1: Choose a suitable university: Select MSc Management in UK and choose a suitable university that offers the same. Check all the details like placement record, tuition fee break up, course syllabus and work permit criteria before proceed to apply. If you are facing problems collecting this data, contact Leverage Edu experts for free on 1800 572 000.
Step 2: Collect all educational requirements: Exams like IELTS, TOEFL are mandatory to apply for MSc Management in UK programme. Register for Leverage Live and start your preparation today, check that you meet the entry requirements. In addition, LOR, SOP, Essay, CV/Resume and official transcript of previous academic degree are required documents for the course.
Step 3: Submit Your Application: Once you have collected all the required documents and proficiency test scores, you are ready to fill the application form. Make sure you have entered all personal and business information correctly. Also, check the deadline and plan your time to submit the application.
Step 4: Wait for the offer letter: Universities take a few weeks to evaluate the application. As soon as you get the offer letter, apply for a visa, start looking for accommodation and start your studies to travel abroad.