The University of Miami (informally referred to as UM,) is a private research university located in Coral Gables, Florida, in the United States. It was founded in 1925 by a group of Miami residents. The University of Miami has three campuses: Coral Gables, Medical, and Marine. The University comprises 12 schools and colleges serving undergraduate and graduate students in nearly 350 majors and programs. In this blog, we will discuss about the University of Miami’s acceptance rate
University of Miami Acceptance Rate
The University of Miami acceptance rate is around 33%. it means out of 100 applicants who apply to get admission at the University of Miami, around 33 applications successfully get accepted by the university. Out of a total strength of 16722 students enrolled at the University of Miami, 2318 international students from 102 countries study at the University of Miami.
University of Miami Ranking
let’s first take a look at the University of Miami rankings before discussing the University of Miami’s Acceptance Rate. The University has secured different places in the national and global rankings published by the premier ranking agencies
University Of Miami Courses
The University comprises 12 schools and colleges serving undergraduate and graduate students in nearly 350 majors and programs. The most popular areas of study include Engineering, Management, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Science, Health Sciences, Social Satisfaction, Law, Medicine, Architecture and Business. it also runs the Cognates Program wherein students are afforded the opportunity to a comprehensive program connecting three disciplines, namely, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), People and Society and Arts and Humanities.
Admission requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the University of Miami vary as per the programs. The general academic and non-academic admission requirements are, mentioned below
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now or ‘Register Here’ option.
- Complete the form by filling in your educational history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in all the details of your employment history if any.
- Fill in the personal statement column.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned application fee.
- Candidates need to wait to receive the call letter from the college/universities.
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
Cost of Studying at the University of Miami
The cost of studying UG and PG programs at the University of Miami varies for different courses. To make it easier for the reader the approximate annual fee structure for UG and PG courses is mentioned below